Blood Chemistry is still considered the gold standard of health care and is a common language across all health professions. This seminar will empower you to become fluent in blood analysis so that you can provide your patients with the most comprehensive examination of their health, and communicate with other health practitioners more effectively.
Join us for this two day event with Dr. Ronda Nelson to learn how approaching blood chemistry from a functional perspective can help you identify early indicators of serious medical conditions that would otherwise go undetected. This seminar is focused on building your ability to interpret and prioritize lab findings. Corresponding nutritional and herbal therapies to support normalization of imbalances will be provided.
KEY CLINICAL TAKEAWAYS:
1. Practical understanding of blood physiology and the definition of individual blood markers
2. Strategies to implement blood chemistry analysis into the scope of your practice– including what tests to order and where to order them from
3. How to read, analyze, and prioritize lab findings based on wellness lab ranges
4. The ability to quickly identify common blood patterns associated with disease and imbalances 5. How to apply nutritional and herbal therapy from a preventative perspective
There is an additional $25 mandatory charge for Dr. Ronda’s Blood Chemistry manual which includes:
• Detailed lecture notes with Table of Contents for quick reference
• Blood Panel patient charts & other tracking templates
• A Quick-reference glossary of common blood terminology
• Suggested protocol pages